Report NEP-UPT-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rau, Holger & Müller, Stephan, 2017. "Decisions under Uncertainty in Social Contexts," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168228, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gemmo, Irina & Browne, Mark J. & Gründl, Helmut, 2017. "Transparency aversion and insurance market equilibria," ICIR Working Paper Series 25/17, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sylvain Chassang & Sergio Montero & Erik Snowberg, 2017. "A Theory of Experimenters," NBER Working Papers 23867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Ritzberger, Klaus, 2017. "Multi-Lateral Strategic Bargaining Without Stationarity," Economics Series 332, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz & Jakubek, Marcin, 2017. "An adverse social welfare consequence of a rich-to-poor income transfer: A relative deprivation approach," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 102, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Voigt, Stefan, 2017. "Large-Scale Portfolio Allocation Under Transaction Costs and Model Uncertainty: Adaptive Mixing of High- and Low-Frequency Information," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168222, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebbane, M. & Costa, S. & Sirieix, L., 2017. "Redonner du contrôle aux usagers : évaluation des effets d’une intervention comportementale sur la réduction du gaspillage en restauration collective," Working Papers MOISA 201706, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Grosse Steffen, Christoph & Podstawski, Maximilian, 2017. "Ambiguity and Time-Varying Risk Aversion in Sovereign Debt Markets," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168101, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maximilian Rüdisser & Raphael Flepp & Egon Franck, 2017. " When do reference points update? A field analysis of the effect of prior gains and losses on risk-taking over time," Working Papers 369, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Ji Yong Lee & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr & Cary Deck & Andreas Drichoutis, 2017. "Cognitive Ability and Bidding Behavior in Second Price Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2017-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Mehmet Kutluay & Roy Brouwer & Richard S. J. Tol, 2017. "Preference updating in public health risk valuation," Working Paper Series 1517, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.