Report NEP-UPT-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Longo & Alessandra Mainini, 2017. "Welfare effects of information and rationality in portfolio decisions under parameter uncertainty," Papers 1709.04387, arXiv.org.
- Michel de Lara, 2020. "Rationally Biased Learning," Working Papers hal-01581982, HAL.
- Stephan Jagau & Theo (T.J.S.) Offerman, 2017. "Defaults, Normative Anchors and the Occurrence of Risky and Cautious Shifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-083/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreas Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," Working Papers 2017-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Kelsey, David, 2017. "Ambiguity and the Centipede Game: Strategic Uncertainty in Multi-Stage Games," Working Papers 0638, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Atef Khelifi, 2016. "Should the Neoclassical growth model include the saving flow in the Utility function?," Post-Print hal-01406690, HAL.
- Harun Onder & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2017. "The domestic welfare loss of Syrian Civil War: An equivalent income approach," PSE Working Papers hal-01581896, HAL.
- David B. Johnson & Matthew D. Webb, 2017. "An Experimental Test of the No Safety Schools Theorem," Carleton Economic Papers 17-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Takao Asano & Yusuke Osaki, 2017. "Portfolio Allocation Problems between Risky Ambiguous Assets," KIER Working Papers 975, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2017. "Bayesian versus Heuristic-based choice under sleep restriction and suboptimal times of day," Working Papers 17-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Pirner, Hans Jürgen, 2017. "Decision Theory with a Hilbert Space as Possibility Space," Working Papers 0637, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Schneider & Kai Carstensen & Ruediger Bachmann, 2017. "Firms’ Uncertainty and Ambiguity," 2017 Meeting Papers 681, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Crowther, 2017. "A general multilevel estimation framework: Multivariate joint models and more," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2017 03, Stata Users Group.
- Jared Rubin & Anya Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "Loss Aversion and the Quantity-Quality Tradeoff," Working Papers 17-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.