Report NEP-UPT-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2017. "Optimal Learning and Ellsberg's Urns," Papers 1708.01890, arXiv.org.
- Mayumi Horie, 2017. "Cardinal Utility Representation Separating Ambiguous Beliefs and Utility," KIER Working Papers 972, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Jara, Xavier, 2017. "Back to Bentham, Should We? Large-Scale Comparison of Experienced versus Decision Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 10907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michel beine & Marco Delogu & Lionel Ragot, 2017. "Role of Fees in Foreign Education: Evidence from Italy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Strobl, Renate & Wunsch, Conny, 2017. "Does Voluntary Risk Taking Affect Solidarity? Experimental Evidence from Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosa Ferrer & Helena Perrone, 2017. "Consumers’ Costly Responses to Product-Harm Crises," Working Papers 975, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2017. "Survival Ambiguity and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 23648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Jara, Xavier, 2017. "'Fair' Welfare Comparisons with Heterogeneous Tastes: Subjective versus Revealed Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 10908, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Caplin & Mark Dean & John Leahy, 2017. "Rationally Inattentive Behavior: Characterizing and Generalizing Shannon Entropy," NBER Working Papers 23652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. " Stable marriage with and without transferable utility: nonparametric testable implications," Working Papers Department of Economics 588222, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Chang Wang & Dries Goossens & Martina Vandebroek, 2017. " The impact of the soccer schedule on TV viewership and stadium attendance: evidence from the Belgian Pro League," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 588528, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.