Report NEP-UPT-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riedel, Frank & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Vergopoulos, Vassili, 2017. "Dynamically consistent preferences under imprecise probabilistic information," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 573, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Risk aversion and prudence in contests," BERG Working Paper Series 120, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "About the minimal magnitudes of measurement’s forbidden zones. Version 1," MPRA Paper 78796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz, 2017. "Existence value, biodiversity, and the utilitarian dilemma," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2017, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jin Yan & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Random Utility Model with Rank-Ordered Choice Data," Working Papers 2017_02, Durham University Business School.
- Nian Yao & Zhiming Yang, 2017. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with default risk under a stochastic volatility model," Papers 1704.08234, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Polisson & John K.-H. Quah & Ludovic Renou, 2017. "Revealed preferences over risk and uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201706, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 16 Apr 2019.
- Broll, Udo & Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Sensarma, Rudra, 2017. "Exchange rate volatility and exports: Estimation of firms risk preferences," CEPIE Working Papers 05/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Antonio M. Espin & Angel Sanchez & Benedikt Herrmann, 2017. "Economic preferences 2.0: Connecting competition, cooperation and inter-temporal preferences," Discussion Papers 2017-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2017. "An Empirical Theory of Pure Exchange:Individual Demand and Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 78716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Pairs Trading under Drift Uncertainty and Risk Penalization," Papers 1704.06697, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Geographical Dispersion of Consumer Search Behavior," Working Papers 1705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.