Report NEP-UPT-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riedel, Frank & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Vergopoulos, Vassili, 2017. "Dynamically consistent preferences under imprecise probabilistic information," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 573, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Risk aversion and prudence in contests," BERG Working Paper Series 120, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "About the minimal magnitudes of measurement’s forbidden zones. Version 1," MPRA Paper 78796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz, 2017. "Existence value, biodiversity, and the utilitarian dilemma," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2017, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jin Yan & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Random Utility Model with Rank-Ordered Choice Data," Working Papers 2017_02, Durham University Business School.
- Nian Yao & Zhiming Yang, 2017. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with default risk under a stochastic volatility model," Papers 1704.08234, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Polisson & John K.-H. Quah & Ludovic Renou, 2017. "Revealed preferences over risk and uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201706, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 16 Apr 2019.
- Broll, Udo & Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Sensarma, Rudra, 2017. "Exchange rate volatility and exports: Estimation of firms risk preferences," CEPIE Working Papers 05/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Antonio M. Espin & Angel Sanchez & Benedikt Herrmann, 2017. "Economic preferences 2.0: Connecting competition, cooperation and inter-temporal preferences," Discussion Papers 2017-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2017. "An Empirical Theory of Pure Exchange:Individual Demand and Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 78716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Pairs Trading under Drift Uncertainty and Risk Penalization," Papers 1704.06697, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Geographical Dispersion of Consumer Search Behavior," Working Papers 1705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.