Report NEP-UPT-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017. "Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities »," Working Papers 17-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Harin, Alexander, 2017. "Can forbidden zones for the expectation explain noise influence in behavioral economics and decision sciences?," MPRA Paper 76240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2016. "Property rights and loss aversion in contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Fair Utilitarianism," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Charron, Jean Philippe & Balbás, Alejandro, 2016. "The newsvendor problem with convex risk," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 23950, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Dietz, Simon & Matei, Nicoleta Anca, 2016. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of time-stochastic dominance and an application to climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "Hyperbolic discounting can be good for your health," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 11/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Faria, Gonçalo & Verona, Fabio, 2017. "Forecasting the equity risk premium with frequency-decomposed predictors," Research Discussion Papers 1/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Brendan Pass, 2017. "Interpolating between matching and hedonic pricing models," Papers 1701.04431, arXiv.org.
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Dynamic game under ambiguity: the sequential bargaining example, and a new "coase conjecture"," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1606, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.