Report NEP-UPT-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Morrison, Robert Oxoby, 2016. "Risk Taking, Intertemporal Choice, and Loss Aversion," LCERPA Working Papers 0096, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2016. "Optimal retirement income tontines," Papers 1610.10078, arXiv.org.
- Hideaki Tamura & Yoichi Matsuabayashi, 2016. "Alternative Resolution to the Mehra?Prescott Puzzle: Verification by the Original Data," Discussion Papers 1634, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Senda Ounaies & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Souhail Chebbi, 2016. "Equilibrium of a production economy with unbounded attainable allocations set," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Simon Dato & Andreas Grunewald & Daniel Müller, 2016. "Expectation-Based Loss Aversion and Strategic Interaction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2016, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Monica Costa-Dias, 2016. "The Marriage Market, Labor Supply and Education Choice," 2016 Meeting Papers 1285, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2016. "Robust Utility Maximization in Discrete-Time Markets with Friction," Papers 1610.09230, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya A. Lazarova & Shao-Chin Sung, 2016. "Inducing stability in hedonic games," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Myroslav Pidkuyko, 2016. "When the Going Gets Tough: Durable Consumption and the Equity Premium," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 225, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Amrita Dhillon & Andrew Pickering & Tomas Sjöström, 2016. "Sovereign Debt - Election Concerns and the Democratic Disadvantage," Discussion Papers 16/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2016. "The Interaction between Consumption and Health in Retirement," Working Papers wp344, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Barron, Kai, 2016. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- John Duffy & Yue Li, 2016. "Lifecycle Consumption Under Different Income Profiles: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 161702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods and Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 153/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Deciding fast and slow," Working Papers wp1082, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philipp Moehlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01387467, HAL.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2016. "Can a concern for status reconcile diverse social welfare programs?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 92, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Semin Kim, 2016. "Ordinal Versus Cardinal Voting Rules: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working papers 2016rwp-94, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.