Report NEP-UPT-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Ivanovitch Danilov & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2016. "Dynamic consistency of expected utility under non-classical(quantum) uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-01324046, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Thierry Marchant & Arunava Sen, 2016. "Conditional Expected Utility Criteria for Decision Making under Ignorance or Objective Ambiguity," Working Papers halshs-01303548, HAL.
- Kristoffer Lindensjo, 2016. "An explicit formula for optimal portfolios in complete Wiener driven markets: a functional It\^o calculus approach," Papers 1610.05018, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2015. "Consistent tests for risk seeking behavior: A stochastic dominance approach," Working Papers 201511, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01249632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2019. "Non stationary additive utility and time consistency," Working Papers halshs-01238584, HAL.
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Working Papers halshs-01364444, HAL.
- Lam, Kin & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Stochastic Dominance and Investors’ Behavior towards Risk: The Hong Kong Stocks and Futures Markets," MPRA Paper 74386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Ã–stling & Erik Lindqvist & David Cesarini & Joseph Briggs, 2016. "Wealth, Portfolio Allocations, and Risk Preference," 2016 Meeting Papers 1089, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Natalia Lazzati & John K.-H. Quah & Koji Shirai, 2016. "A revealed preference theory of monotone choice and strategic complementarity," Discussion Paper Series 147, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2016.
- Albert Altarovici & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1610.03958, arXiv.org.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers halshs-01333392, HAL.
- Matthew Ryan, 2016. "Representation of Binary Choice Probabilities. Part I: Scalability," Working Papers 2016-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Valentin, 2016. "Seeking risk or answering smart? Framing in elementary schools," DICE Discussion Papers 227, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Marcellino Massimiliano, 2016. "Measuring Uncertainty and Its Impact on the Economy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1622, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 14 Oct 2016.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M. Wilson, 2016. "A generalized model of sales," Economics Working Papers 1541, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.