Report NEP-UPT-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Schneider & Martin Schonger, 2015. "An experimental test of the Anscombe-Aumann Monotonicity axiom," ECON - Working Papers 207, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2017.
- Georges Hübner & Thomas Lejeune, 2015. "Portfolio choice and investor preferences : A semi-parametric approach based on risk horizon," Working Paper Research 289, National Bank of Belgium.
- Koç, Emre, 2015. "Rationality, decision flexibility and pensions," Other publications TiSEM 99d3bd3a-3df3-4994-971f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Eisenbach & Martin Schmalz & Marianne Andries, 2015. "Asset Pricing with Horizon-Dependent Risk Aversion," 2015 Meeting Papers 1069, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "A Supermartingale Relation for Multivariate Risk Measures," Papers 1510.05561, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A. & Semyonovykh, Sergei M., 2015. "Rethinking of Coase Theorem: Externalities and Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 67350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2015. "Indecisiveness, Undesirability and Overload Revealed Through Rational Choice Deferral," MPRA Paper 67290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Cédric Okou, 2015. "Downside Variance Risk Premium," Staff Working Papers 15-36, Bank of Canada.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Working Papers halshs-01214592, HAL.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2015. "Behavior in Group Contests: A Review of Experimental Research," Working Papers 15-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Renate Buijze & Christoph Engel & Sigrid Hemels, 2015. "Insuring Your Donation – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jul 2016.
- Pedro Silos & German Cubas, 2015. "Career Choice And The Risk Premium In The Labor Market," 2015 Meeting Papers 1036, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- D'Orlando, Fabio & Ferrante, Francesco, 2015. "The benefits of stabilization policies revisited," MPRA Paper 67321, University Library of Munich, Germany.