Report NEP-UPT-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2014. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-012, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rosa, Franco, 2014. "Evaluation of risk in farm planning: a case study," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173126, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Philip J. Reny, 2014. "A Characterization of Rationalizable Consumer Behavior," Working Papers 2014-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- David Hobson & Yeqi Zhu, 2014. "Optimal consumption and sale strategies for a risk averse agent," Papers 1409.3394, arXiv.org.
- Andreas Pondorfer & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Katrin Rehdanz & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Gender Differences in Risk Preferences and Stereotypes: Experimental Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patrilineal Society," Kiel Working Papers 1957, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marcus Pivato & Philippe Mongin, 2014. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," THEMA Working Papers 2014-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Evolutionary Economics and Household Behavior," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201412, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mikel Pérez-Nievas & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2014. "Efficiency and Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2014-10, FEDEA.
- Bedrosian, Geghard & Herzberg, Frederik, 2016. "Microeconomic foundations of representative agent models by means of ultraproducts," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 514, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2014. "A Unified Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: The Case of Rational Choice," Working Papers 201418, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00801109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Andrew Y., 2014. "Precautionary Volatility and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2014. "Risky Linear Approximations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.