Report NEP-UPT-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2014. "A Note on Kuhn's Theorem with Ambiguity Averse Players," Papers 1408.1022, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Paul Viefers & Philipp Strack, 2014. "Too Proud to Stop: Regret in Dynamic Decisions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1401, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Bank & Helena Kauppila, 2014. "Convex duality for stochastic singular control problems," Papers 1407.7717, arXiv.org.
- Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Valeria Giusto & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2014. "Utility indifference pricing and hedging for structured contracts in energy markets," Papers 1407.7725, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Behavioral Dimensions of Contests," MPRA Paper 57751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan, Paresh & Ali Ahmed, Huson, 2014. "Importance of Skewness in Decision Making: Evidence from the Indian Stock Exchange," Working Papers fe_2014_11, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn Graddy & Lara Loewenstein & Jianping Mei & Mike Moses & Rachel Pownall, 2014. "Empirical Evidence of Anchoring and Loss Aversion from Art Auctions," Working Papers 73, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Apr 2015.
- Xiang Yu, 2014. "Optimal Consumption under Habit Formation In Markets with Transaction Costs and Random Endowments," Papers 1408.1382, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Max Löffler & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2014. "Structural Labor Supply Models and Wage Exogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 675, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2014. "Secure Job And Risky Choices? An Analysis Of State And Wealth Dependence Of Risk Aversion Using Severance Pay Allocation," Working Papers 201407, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Eric J. Allen & Patricia M. Dechow & Devin G. Pope & George Wu, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Preferences: Evidence from Marathon Runners," NBER Working Papers 20343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuhong Xu, 2014. "Robust valuation and risk measurement under model uncertainty," Papers 1407.8024, arXiv.org.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang, 2014. "Rational Addictive Behavior under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 14/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pereira Reichhardt, Joaquín & Iqbal, Tabassum, 2014. "Investment Decisions: Are we fully-Rational?," MPRA Paper 57686, University Library of Munich, Germany.