Report NEP-UPT-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Bergheim, 2014. "Information Acquisition and Decisions under Risk and Ambiguity," Ruhr Economic Papers 0488, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- John Quah, 2014. "A test for weakly separable preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 708, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano AMARANTE, 2014. "What is Ambiguity?," Cahiers de recherche 04-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Walter BOSSERT & Kotaro SUZUMURA, 2014. "Expected Utility without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 07-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Friedman, Daniel & Isaac, R. Mark & James, Duncan & Sunder, Shyam, 2014. "Risky Curves: On the Empirical Failure of Expected Utility," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt87v8k86z, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Haoran He & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Are team members less inequality averse than individual decision makers?," Working Papers halshs-00996545, HAL.
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser & Lei Mao & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "A Field Study of Chinese Migrant Workers' Attitudes toward Risks, Strategic Uncertainty, and Competitiveness," Working Papers halshs-00997502, HAL.
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2014. "Comparing Preference Orders:Asymptotic Independence," Discussion Papers 2014-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.