Report NEP-UPT-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Brazys & Peter Heaney & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2014. "From the Great Lakes to the Great Rift Valley: Does Strategic Economic Policy Explain the 2009 Malawi Election?," Working Papers 201401, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Thai Ha Huy & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in finite dimensional economies with short," Working Papers 2014-122, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Frank M. Fossen & Daniela Glocker, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 630, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
- Yang-Yu Liu & Jose C. Nacher & Tomoshiro Ochiai & Mauro Martino & Yaniv Altshuler, 2014. "Prospect Theory for Online Financial Trading," Papers 1402.6393, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Hanqing Jin & Yimin Yang, 2014. "Time-Inconsistent Mean-Utility Portfolio Selection with Moving Target," Papers 1402.6760, arXiv.org.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4575, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abdelali Gabih & Hakam Kondakji & Jorn Sass & Ralf Wunderlich, 2014. "Expert Opinions and Logarithmic Utility Maximization in a Market with Gaussian Drift," Papers 1402.6313, arXiv.org.
- Herweg, Fabian & Karle, Heiko & Müller, Daniel, 2014. "Incomplete Contracting, Renegotiation, and Expectation-Based Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 454, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Evren Arik & Elif Mutlu, 2014. "Global Risk Aversion, the Benchmark Index and the Foreign Investors: The case of Borsa Istanbul," Working Paper 08, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.