Report NEP-UPT-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2013. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christian Welzel & Ronald Inglehart, 2013. "Evolution, empowerment and emancipation: How societies ascend the utility ladder of freedoms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Daniel L. Chen & Susan Yeh, 2013. "The Construction of Morals," Working Papers 1042, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Amy C. Alexander & Christian Welzel & Ronald Inglehart, 2013. "Rising support for reproductive freedoms: emancipatory breakthroughs into a bulwark of tradition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxim Bichuch & Ronnie Sircar, 2014. "Optimal Investment with Transaction Costs and Stochastic Volatility," Papers 1401.0562, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "An Economical Business-Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 19777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.