Report NEP-UPT-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krzysztof Kontek & Michal Lewandowski, 2013. "Range-Dependent Utility," Working Papers 69, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2013. "Prospect theory and tax evasion: a reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IFS Working Papers W13/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-Adjusted Gender Wage Differentials in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 579, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère M'Baye, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00855937, HAL.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2013. "Climate Change Policy under Spatially Structured Ambiguity: Hot Spots and the Precautionary Principle," DEOS Working Papers 1332, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Ernesto Reuben & Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2013. "Preferences and biases in educational choices and labor market expectations: shrinking the black box of gender," Staff Reports 627, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contests," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "Time Varying Risk Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1322, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2013.
- Kolsrud, Jonas, 2013. "Precaution and Risk Aversion: Decomposing the Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Saving," Working Paper Series 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Hombert, Johan & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2013. "Equilibrium Pricing and Trading Volume under Preference Uncertainty," IDEI Working Papers 787, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Volker Benndorf & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Hans-Theo Normann, 2013. "Privacy Concerns, Voluntary Disclosure of Information, and Unraveling: An Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Yang-Ho Park, 2013. "Volatility of volatility and tail risk premiums," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).