Report NEP-UPT-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2013. "Social preferences under uncertainty," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Ivan Shaliastovich & Ravi Bansal, 2012. "A Long-Run Risks Explanation of Predictability Puzzles in Bond and Currency Markets," 2012 Meeting Papers 778, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bogdan Iftimie & Monique Jeanblanc & Thomas Lim & Hai-Nam Nguyen, 2013. "Optimization problem under change of regime of interest rate," Papers 1305.7309, arXiv.org.
- André De Palma & Karim Kilani & Gilbert Laffond, 5/24. "Best and worst choices," Working Papers halshs-00825656, HAL.
- Andreas Stathopoulos & Andrea Vedolin & Philippe Mueller, 2012. "International Correlation Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 818, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marc Willinger & Mohamed Ali Bchir & Carine Heitz, 2013. "Risk and time preferences under the threat of background risk: a case-study of lahars risk in central Java," Working Papers 13-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2013.
- Christoph Engel, 2013. "Behavioral Law and Economics: Empirical Methods," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pavol Povala & Anna Cieslak, 2012. "Understanding bond risk premia," 2012 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.