Report NEP-UPT-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Prospect Theory and consumer behavior: Goals and Tradeoffs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Dual theory of choice under multivariate risks," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Wang, Zhiguang & Lange, Brent, 2013. "Expected Utility, Risk, and Market Behavior: Theory and Evidence from the Fed Cattle Market," SCC-76 Meeting, 2013, March 14-16, Pensacola, Florida 147660, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Equilibrium Theory under Ambiguity," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1993. "Effects of Tactical Responses and Risk Aversion on Farm Wheat Supply," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147706, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ignacio Presno & Demian Pouzo, 2012. "Sovereign Default Risk and Uncertainty Premia," 2012 Meeting Papers 608, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anja Koebrich Leon & Christian Pfeifer, 2013. "Religious Activity, Risk Taking Preferences, and Financial Behaviour: Empirical Evidence from German Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 269, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Davide Marchiori & Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev, 2013. "Noisy retrievers and the four-fold reaction to rare events," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy," TSE Working Papers 13-394, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fernando D. Chague, 2013. "Conditional Betas and Investor Uncertainty," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_04, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).