Report NEP-UPT-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Bommier & François Le Grand, 2013. "A Robust Approach to Risk Aversion," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/172, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1301, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Carassus & Miklos Rasonyi, 2013. "Maximization of Non-Concave Utility Functions in Discrete-Time Financial Market Models," Papers 1302.0134, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Ghattassi, I., 2013. "Surplus Consumption Ratio and Expected Stock Returns," Working papers 417, Banque de France.