Report NEP-UPT-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda, 2012. "The missing link: Unifying risk taking and time discounting," ECON - Working Papers 096, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thomas A. Stephens & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "“At least I didn’t lose money” - Nominal Loss Aversion Shapes Evaluations of Housing Transactions," Discussion Papers 12-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Itai Sher & Kyoo il Kim, 2012. "Identification of Demand Models of Multiple Purchases," Working Papers 2012-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Jack Favilukis & Sydney Ludvigson, 2012. "An estimation of economic models with recursive preferences," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "How Sensitive is Strategy Selection in Coordination Games?," FEMM Working Papers 120020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," MPRA Paper 42515, University Library of Munich, Germany.