Report NEP-UPT-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karle, Heiko & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Peitz, Martin, 2012. "Loss Aversion and Consumption Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2012. "Stochastic dominance for law invariant preferences: The happy story of elliptical distributions," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2012. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," CEEL Working Papers 1205, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mario Ghossoub, 2012. "Vigilant Measures of Risk and the Demand for Contingent Claims," Discussion Papers 1555, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bianca De Paoli & Pawel Zabczyk, 2012. "Policy Design in a Model with Swings in Risk Appetite," CEP Discussion Papers dp1170, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martín Egozcue & Sébastien Massoni & Wing-Keung Wong & Ri?ardas Zitikis, 2012. "Integration-segregation decisions under general value functions: "Create your own bundle — choose 1, 2, or all 3!"," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hjorth, Katrine & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012. "Using prospect theory to investigate the low marginal value of travel time for small time changes," MPRA Paper 42246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15743 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhi Zheng & Richard B. Sowers, 2012. "A Model of Market Limit Orders By Stochastic PDE's, Parameter Estimation, and Investment Optimization," Papers 1210.7230, arXiv.org.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & OSHIO Takashi, 2012. "Public Pension Benefits Claiming Behavior: New evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement," Discussion papers 12068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Allen, D. & Lizieri, C. & Satchell, S., 2012. "Mean-Variance versus 1/N: What if we can forecast? (Updated 22nd December 2013)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1244, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.