Report NEP-UPT-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noemi Pace & Giuseppe Attanasi & Christian Gollier & Aldo Montesano, 2012. "Eliciting ambiguity aversion in unknown and in compound lotteries: A KMM experimental approach," Working Papers 2012_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Conniffe, Denis & O'Neill, Donal, 2012. "An Alternative Explanation for the Variation in Reported Estimates of Risk Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 6877, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eric T. Swanson, 2012. "Risk aversion, risk premia, and the labor margin with generalized recursive preferences," Working Paper Series 2012-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2012.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2012. "The Expectation-Based Loss-Averse Newsvendor," Discussion Papers in Economics 14065, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kovaleva, P. & Iori, G., 2012. "Optimal Trading Strategies in a Limit Order Market with Imperfect Liquidity," Working Papers 12/05, Department of Economics, City University London.