Report NEP-UPT-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dagsvik, John K., 2012. "Behavioral Multistate Duration Models: What should they look like ?," Memorandum 17/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Limited Datasets: Testable Implications, Identifiability, and Out-of-Sample Prediction," Working Papers 2012-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Tamini, Lota D., 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," MPRA Paper 40845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Hillairet & Ying Jiao, 2012. "Portfolio optimization with insider's initial information and counterparty risk," Papers 1208.5398, arXiv.org.
- Dirk G Baur & Thomas K.J. McDermott, 2012. "Safe Haven Assets and Investor Behavior Under Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 173, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2012. "Behavioral Implementation," Working Papers 2012-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012. "Veblen effect, search for status goods, and negative utility of conspicuous leisure," MPRA Paper 40809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sproul, Thomas W., 2012. "Common Knowledge: Removing Uncertainty in Risk Preference Assessments," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 131060, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- M. Nabil Kazi-Tani & Dylan Possama\"i & Chao Zhou, 2012. "Quadratic BSDEs with jumps: a fixed-point approach," Papers 1208.5581, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Abi ADAMS & Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Ewout VERRIEST, 2/08. "Consume now or later? Time inconsistency, collective choice and revealed preference," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.12, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Derks Jean & Peters Hans & Sudhölter Peter, 2012. "On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).