Report NEP-UPT-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Mean Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1211, CIRPEE.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011. "Discounting and confidence," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1117R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy, revised Sep 2011.
- Hervé Crès & Itzhak Gilboa & Nicolas Vieille, 2011. "Aggregation of multiple prior opinions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Sheremeta, Roman M. & Wu, Steven Y., 2012. "Testing Canonical Tournament Theory: On the Impact of Risk, Social Preferences and Utility Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leuermann, Andrea & Necker, Sarah, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of risk attitudes: A revealed preference approach," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 11/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Forges, Françoise & Iehlé, Vincent, 2012. "Essential Data, Budget Sets and Rationalization," MPRA Paper 36519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Andreas Loffler, 2012. "μ-σ Games," NCER Working Paper Series 78, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Lotz, Aileen & Gosselin, Pierre, 2012. "A dynamic model of interactions between conscious and unconscious," MPRA Paper 36697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp & Oliver Williams, 2012. "Estimating Consumption Plans for Recursive Utility by Maximum Entropy Methods," Research Paper Series 300, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gürtler, Marc & Stolpe, Julia, 2011. "Piecewise continuous cumulative prospect theory and behavioral financial engineering," Working Papers IF37V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti, 2012. "Do wealth fluctuations generate time-varying risk aversion? Italian micro-evidence on household asset allocation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 845, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.