Report NEP-UPT-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2011. "The role of intuition and reasoning in driving aversion to risk and ambiguity," EIEF Working Papers Series 1107, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2011.
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey, 2012. "Assessing Multiple Prior Models of Behaviour under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sophie Bade, 2011. "Divergent Platforms," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_25, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Anna Popova & Antonella Tutino, 2011. "Experimental evidence on rational inattention," Working Papers 1112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2012. "On Revealed Preference and Indivisibilities," Discussion Papers 12/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jimmy MartÃnez-Correa & J. Todd Swarthout, 2012. "Inducing Risk Neutral Preferences with Binary Lotteries: A Reconsideration," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2012. "A note on the existence of CAPM equilibria with homogeneous Cumulative Prospect Theory preferences," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2012. "Ambiguity in Dynamic Contracts," Discussion Papers 1543, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2011. "An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francis Bloch & Unal Zenginobuz, 2012. "Oates' Decentralization Theorem with Household Mobility," Working Papers hal-00657823, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jakas, Vicente, 2011. "Theory and empirics of an affine term structure model applied to European data," MPRA Paper 36029, University Library of Munich, Germany.