Report NEP-UPT-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haug, Jørgen & Hens, Thorsten & Wöhrmann, Peter, 2011. "Risk Aversion in the Large and in the Small," Discussion Papers 2011/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Donatella Baiardi & Matteo Manera & Mario Menegatti, 2011. "Consumption and Precautionary Saving: An Empirical Analysis under Both Financial and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2011.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Keita Owari, 2011. "On Admissible Strategies in Robust Utility Maximization," Papers 1109.5512, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Aaron Nicholas & Birendra Rai, 2011. "Testing the Framework of Other-Regarding Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Philip J. Grossman, 2011. "Holding Fast: The Persistence and Dominance of Gender Stereotypes," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Suriya, Komsan, 2011. "Non-monotonic utility functions for microeconomic analysis of sufficiency economy," MPRA Paper 33783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2011. "Anchoring and Loss Aversion in the Housing Market: Implications on Price Dynamics," Working Papers 282011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2011. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 33754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjoern Hartig, 2011. "A Welfare-Tradeoff-Ratio-Model of Social Preferences," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Klemens Keldenich & Marcus Klemm, 2011. "Double or Nothing!? Small Groups Making Decisions Under Risk in “Quiz Taxi”," Ruhr Economic Papers 0278, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Congleton, Roger D., 2011. "Coping with unpleasant surprises in a complex world: Is rational choice possible in a world with positive information costs?," CIW Discussion Papers 6/2011, .
- Oksana Tokarchuk, 2011. "Framing in choice task," DISA Working Papers 2011/10, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 31 Aug 2011.