Report NEP-UPT-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Schmidt & Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Explaining the harmonic sequence paradox," Kiel Working Papers 1724, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Andreas Haensler & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Risk preferences under heterogeneous environmental risk," Working Paper Series in Economics 208, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "Real Estate Portfolio Management : Optimization under Risk Aversion," THEMA Working Papers 2011-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Risk and the role of collateral in debt renegotiation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 16, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611696 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarno, Lucio & Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian, 2011. "Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 8503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozsef Sakovics & Daniel Friedman, 2011. "The marginal utility of money: A modern Marshallian approach to consumer choice," ESE Discussion Papers 209, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Elena Del Rey & Maria Racionero, 2011. "Voting on income-contingent loans for higher education," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-549, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Boone, Jan & Schottmüller, Christoph, 2011. "Health Insurance without Single Crossing: why healthy people have high coverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 8501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.