Report NEP-UPT-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2011. "Risk Aversion as Attitude towards Probabilities: A Paradox," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Markus Mocha & Nicholas Westray, 2011. "The Stability of the Constrained Utility Maximization Problem - A BSDE Approach," Papers 1107.0190, arXiv.org.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia, 2011. "Goals and Psychological Accounting," IZA Discussion Papers 5802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Which Measures of Time Preference Best Predict Outcomes? Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Frei & Markus Mocha & Nicholas Westray, 2011. "BSDEs in Utility Maximization with BMO Market Price of Risk," Papers 1107.0183, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Birendra K. Rai1 & Chiu Ki So & Aaron Nicholas, 2011. "Mathematical Economics: A Reader," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.