Report NEP-UPT-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Battauz & Marzia De Donno & Fulvio Ortu, 2011. "Envelope theorems in Banach lattices," Working Papers 396, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nicolás de Roux & Marc Hofstetter, 2011. "On the Endogeneity of Inflation Targeting: Preferences Over Inflation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008731, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2011. "More than outcomes: A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 31179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2011. "Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations," Working Paper Series 1341, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco M. Sorge, 2011. "On the Solution of Markov-switching Rational Expectations Models," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:1011-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore