Report NEP-UPT-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sriram Shankar & Chris O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Production Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Study," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Winston Buckley & Garfield Brown & Mario Marshall, 2011. "A Mispricing Model of Stocks Under Asymmetric Information," Papers 1101.1148, arXiv.org.
- Daniela Grieco, 2010. "Breakthrough innovations and welfare: The role of innovators' loss aversion and experience," Working Papers 20/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Amos Golan & James Bono, 2010. "Identifying Strategies and Beliefs without Rationality Assumptions," Working Papers 2010-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Celine Nauges & Chris O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.