Report NEP-UPT-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maier, Johannes & RÃ¼ger, Maximilian, 2010. "Measuring Risk Aversion Model-Independently," Discussion Papers in Economics 11873, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2010. "Risk Attitudes and Well-Being in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "A within-subject analysis of other-regarding preferences," DICE Discussion Papers 06, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Akter, Sonia & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2010. "Testing construct validity of verbal versus numerical measures of preference uncertainty in contingent valuation," Research Reports 94942, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Dick, Christian D. & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2010. "Macro expectations, aggregate uncertainty, and expected term premia," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Berg, Nathan & Hoffrage, Ulrich, 2010. "Compressed environments: Unbounded optimizers should sometimes ignore information," MPRA Paper 26372, University Library of Munich, Germany.