Report NEP-UPT-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack Douglas Stecher & Timothy Shields & John Dickhaut, 2008. "Generating ambiguity in the laboratory," Working Papers 08-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010.
"Теорема О Существовании Разрывов В Шкале Вероятностей. Ii
[Theorem of existence of ruptures in the probability scale. II]," MPRA Paper 22633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bommier, Antoine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Le Grand, François, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Savings Behaviors," TSE Working Papers 10-141, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Corazzini, Luca & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Passarelli, Francesco, 2010. "Risk Aversion, Over-Confidence and Private Information as Determinants of Majority Thresholds," TSE Working Papers 09-088, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bommier, Antoine & Zuber, Stéphane, 2009. "The Pareto Principle of Optimal Inequality," TSE Working Papers 09-132, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Portfolio Choices and Asset Prices: The Comparative Statics of Ambiguity Aversion," TSE Working Papers 09-068, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Krawczyk, Michal & Van Winden, Frans, 2009. "Investment, Resolution of Risk, and the Role of Affect," TSE Working Papers 09-123, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures Based on Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-744, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.