Report NEP-UPT-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna Etner & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "The impact of ambiguity on health prevention and insurance," Working Papers of BETA 2010-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria Liza, 2010. "A structural analysis of disappointment aversion in a real effort competition," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1006, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective Decision-Making: A Theory of Optimism-Bias," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1759, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David German, 2010. "Overview of utility-based valuation," Papers 1003.5712, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00468072_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Mean, Median or Mode? A Striking Conclusion From Lottery Experiments," MPRA Paper 21758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido, 2010. "Government bond risk premiums in the EU revisited: the impact of the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1152, European Central Bank.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach & Jun Tu & Guofu Zhou, 2010. "Out-of-sample equity premium prediction: economic fundamentals vs. moving-average rules," Working Papers 2010-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roland Kirstein & Georg v. Wangenheim, 2010. "A Generalized Condorcet Jury Theorem with Two Independent Probabilities of Error," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201011, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2010. "Preferences, Choice, Goal Attainment, Satisfaction:That’s Life?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n205-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Francesco Audrino & Fulvio Corsi & Kameliya Filipova, 2010. "Bond Risk Premia Forecasting: A Simple Approach for Extracting¨Macroeconomic Information from a Panel of Indicators," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.