Report NEP-UPT-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2009. "Duality Mappings For The Theory of Risk Aversion with Vector Outcomes," Working Papers id:2085, eSocialSciences.
- Hoel, Michael, 2009. "Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Do fishermen have different preferences?: Insights from an experimental study and household data," MPRA Paper 16012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Amit Gandhi, 2009. "Identifying Heterogeneity in Economic Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 15147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2009. "An Algorithm for the Simulation of Bounded Rational Agents," MPRA Paper 15942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font & Robert L. Hicks, 2009. "Combining discrete and continuous representations of preference heterogeneity: a latent class approach," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/2, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Katherine L. Milkman & Mary Carol Mazza & Lisa L. Shu & Chia-Jung Tsay & Max H. Bazerman, 2009. "Policy Bundling to Overcome Loss Aversion: A Method for Improving Legislative Outcomes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-147, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fry, J. M., 2009. "Statistical modelling of financial crashes: Rapid growth, illusion of certainty and contagion," MPRA Paper 16027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00399565_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy & Wolfgang R. Köhler, 2009. "Lottery pricing under time pressure," IEW - Working Papers 422, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael Schwarz & Sergei Severinov, 2009. "Investment Tournaments: When Should a Rational Agent Put All Eggs in One Basket?," NBER Working Papers 15136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.