Report NEP-UPT-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Understanding Risk Attitudes in two Dimensions: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Loss aversion and mental accounting: The favorite-longshot bias in parimutuel betting," Working Papers 2009-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Aitor Calo, 2009. "Equality of opportunity and optimal effort decision under uncertainty," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Owari, Keita, 2008. "Robust Exponential Hedging and Indifference Valuation," Discussion Papers 2008-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "Dynamic Unawareness and Rationalizable Behavior," MPRA Paper 15058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Bruenner & Rene Levinsk? & Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Skewness preferences and asset selection: An experimental study," Working Papers 2009-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore