Report NEP-UPT-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Relating the two Dimensions of Risk Attitudes: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2009. "Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Flexible Utility or Futility?," Staff General Research Papers 13028, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2009. "Bounding the CRRA Utility Functions," MPRA Paper 13260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chudjakow, Tatjana & Riedel, Frank, 2010. "The Best Choice Problem under Ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 413, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2008. "Risk Measures: Rationality and Diversification," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 100, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nævdal, Eric & Vislie, Jon, 2008. "Climate Change, Catastrophic Risk and the Relative Unimporartance of Discounting," Memorandum 28/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- James Feigenbaum & Frank N. Caliendo & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "Optimal Irrational Behavior," Working Papers 200901, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.