Report NEP-UPT-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Roux, 2008. "The attitude toward probabilities of portfolio managers : an experimental study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Caroline Ventura, 2008. "The no-trade interval of Dow and Werlang : some clarifications," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chiaki Hara, 2009. "Heterogeneous Impatience in a Continuous-Time Model," KIER Working Papers 665, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Arthur J. Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "The Evolution of Time Preference with Aggregate Uncertainty," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000087, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Koichi Kuriyama & Yasushi Shoji & Takahiro Tsuge & Yohei Mitani, 2008. "The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey," Discussion Papers 0820, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2009. "On the Coefficient of Variation as a Measure of Risk Sensitivity," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2010.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Olivier l’Haridon & Horst Zank, 2009. "Separating Curvature and Elevation: A Parametric Weighting Function," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0901, Economics, The University of Manchester.