Report NEP-UPT-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gray, Wesley, 2008. "Information Exchange and the Limits of Arbitrage," MPRA Paper 11918, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Nov 2008.
- Foucault, Thierry & Cespa, Giovanni, 2008. "Insiders-outsiders, transparency and the value of the ticker," Les Cahiers de Recherche 892, HEC Paris.
- Manoj Atolia & Kislaya Prasad, 2007. "Relative Wealth Concerns and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp2008_11_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Oct 2008.
- Zou, Ning Ning (Helen) & Hobbs, Jill E., 2008. "Modelling Reference-Dependent and Labelling Effects in Consumers’ Functional Food Choices," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 45496, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Ilan Yaniv & Shoham Choshen-Hillel & Maxim Milyavsky, 2008. "Spurious Consensus and Opinion Revision: Why Might People Be More Confident in Their Less Accurate Judgments?," Discussion Paper Series dp492, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.