Report NEP-UPT-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt & Uwe Dulleck, 2008. "Inequality Aversion and Performance in and on the Field," NCER Working Paper Series 36, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Nicholas C. Barberis & Wei Xiong, 2008. "Realization Utility," NBER Working Papers 14440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Minimum Funding Ratios for Defined-Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Working Papers 180, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2008. "Outer measure and utility," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 704, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2009.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on Inequity Aversion and Self-Selection between Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 0821, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences: Dictators Give to Help the Less Fortunate," Working Papers 0807, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008. "On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise in Theory and Practice," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jose M. Merigo Lindahl & Anna M. Gil Lafuente, 2008. "The generalized index of maximum and minimum level and its application in decision making," Working Papers in Economics 203, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.