Report NEP-UPT-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Glöckner & Tilmann Betsch, 2008. "Do People Make Decisions Under Risk Based on Ignorance? An Empirical Test of the Priority Heuristic against Cumulative Prospect Theory," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2008_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001976 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandler, Michael & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2008. "A Million Answers to Twenty Questions: Choosing by Checklist," IZA Discussion Papers 3377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 3351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "On the Curvature of the Reporting Function from Objective Reality to Subjective Feelings," IZA Discussion Papers 3344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hörisch, Hannah & Strassmair, Christina, 2008. "An experimental test of the deterrence hypothesis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 229, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Grund, Christian & Przemeck, Judith, 2008. "Subjective Performance Evaluation and Inequality Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 3382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Cozzi & Paolo E. Giordani, "undated". "Ambiguity Attitude, R&D Investments and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2008_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2008. "Selection and Mode Effects in Risk Preference Elicitation Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 3321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kumru, Cagri & Yektas, Hadi, 2008. "Optimal Multi-Object Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," MPRA Paper 7575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John-John, D’ARGENSIO & Frederic, LAURIN, 2008. "The real estate risk premium : A developed/emerging country panel data analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008003, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00261582_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore