Report NEP-UPT-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Richardson & John McKie & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2007. "Severity as an independent determinant of the social Value of a health service," Centre for Health Economics Research Papers 18/07, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.
- Jeff Richardson & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi & Neil Day & Graeme Hawthorne, 2007. "The Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) II Instrument: Overview and creation of the utility scoring algorithm," Centre for Health Economics Research Papers 17/07, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2007. "Resource Egalitarianism with a Dash of Efficiency," Cahiers de recherche 2007-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Claudia R. Sahm, 2007. "Stability of risk preference," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Donata Bessey & Kerstin Pull & Simone Tuor, 2008. "What Behavioural Economics Teaches Personnel Economics," Working Papers 0077, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2007. "Social Norms and Rationality of Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2007-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.