Report NEP-UPT-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gee, C., 2007. "Risky Choice and Type-Uncertainty in "Deal or No Deal?"," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0758, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Morone, 2007. "Comparison of Mean-Variance Theory and Expected-Utility Theory through a Laboratory Experiment," series 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Oct 2007.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2007. "Testing Guilt Aversion," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 683, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mayumi Horie, 2007. "Reexamination on Updating Choquet Beliefs," KIER Working Papers 643, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald J. Brown & Rahul Deb & Marten H. Wegkamp, 2003. "Tests of Independence in Separable Econometric Models: Theory and Application," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1395RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2007.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2007. "Optimal Correction for Guessing in Multiple-Choice Tests," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mayumi Horie, 2007. "A General Update Rule for Convex Capacities," KIER Working Papers 644, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tsvetanka Karagyozova, 2007. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Agents, Incomplete Markets and Trading Constraints," Working papers 2007-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Institutions for Intuitive Man," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.