Report NEP-UPT-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DE BORGER, Bruno & FOSGERAU, Mogens, 2006. "Discrete choices and the trade off between money and time: Another test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," Working Papers 2006034, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2003. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Pascal St-Amour, 2006. "Benchmarks in Aggregate Household Portfolios," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-09, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Enrico De Giorgi & Thierry Post, 2007. "Stochastic Reference Points And The Dependence Structure," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-14, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2007.
- Jack Stecher & Radhika Lunawat & Kira Pronin & John Dickhaut, 2007. "Decision Making and Trade without Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-21, CIRANO.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2007. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 6518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico De Giorgi & Thorsten Hens & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2007. "Financial Market Equilibria With Cumulative Prospect Therory," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Boaz Moselle & François Degeorge & Richard Zeckhauser, 2007. "Conspicuous Conservatism In Risk Choice," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-15, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Anke Gerber & Kirsten I.M. Rohde, 2007. "Anomalies In Intertemporal Choice?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata & Martín Puchet, 2007. "Can a reallocation of initial endowments improve social welfare?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0807, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Reichling, Felix, 2006. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Labor Market Equilibrium when Workers can Self-Insure," MPRA Paper 5362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2007.