Report NEP-UPT-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176606_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elyès Jouini & Selima Ben Mansour & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are Risk Averse Agents More Optimistic? A Bayesian Estimation Approach," Post-Print halshs-00176629, HAL.
- Patarick Leoni, 2007. "A market microstructure explanation of IPOs underpricing," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1770807, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176619_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:ten22007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 2007. "Some Remarks on the Ranking of Infinite Utility Streams," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 819, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Egidi, 2007. "The dual process account of reasoning: historical roots, problems and perspectives," CEEL Working Papers 0706, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Llussá, Fernanda & Tavares, José, 2007. "Economics and Terrorism: What We Know, What We Should Know and the Data We Need," CEPR Discussion Papers 6509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Vivian, 2007. "The Equity Premium: 100 Years of Empirical Evidence from the UK," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0711, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.