Report NEP-UPT-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00151579_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Exponential Spectral Risk Measures," MPRA Paper 3499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Making Sense of the Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Timing in Duopoly Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp505, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Reciprocity, Inequity Aversion, and Oligopolistic Competition," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp506, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini & Selima Benmansour, 2006. "Is there a "pessimistic" bias in individual beliefs ? Evidence from a simple survey," Post-Print halshs-00151569, HAL.