Report NEP-UPT-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Aumann & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "An Economic Index of Riskiness," Discussion Paper Series dp446, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jaeger, David A. & Bonin, Holger & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Direct Evidence on Risk Attitudes and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 2655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu & Siemers, Lars, 2007. "Smoking and Social Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 2666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie-Laure Guillerminet & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Decision Making Under Catastrophic Risk And Learning: The Case Of The Possible Collapse Of The West Antarctic Ice Sheet," Working Papers FNU-79, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2005.
- Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2007. "Uninsurable individual risk and the cyclical behavior of unemployment and vacancies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Boari, Mircea, 2007. "Rationalizing the Irrational. The Principle of Relative Maximization from Sociobiology to Economics and Its Implications for Ethics," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Andrew Vivian, 2007. "The Equity Premium: UK Industry Evidence," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0702, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.