Report NEP-UPT-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Aumann & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "An economic index of riskiness," Working Papers 2007-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- John D Hey & Andrea Morone & Ulrich Schmidt, 2007. "Noise and Bias in Eliciting Preferences," Discussion Papers 07/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Harin, Alexander, 2007. "Principle of uncertain future and utility," MPRA Paper 1959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130179_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wichardt, Philipp C., 2007. "Why and How Identity Should Influence Utility," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 193, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wolfram Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia Mitchell & Ivica Dus, 2006. "Optimizing the Retirement Portfolio: Asset Allocation, Annuitization, and Risk Aversion," Working Papers wp124, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Item repec:col:001070:002779 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130451_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George J. Bratsiotis & Baochun Peng, 2006. "Social Interaction and Effort in a Success-at-Work Augmented Utility Model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 86, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2007. "Endogenous State Prices, Liquidity, Default, and the Yield Curve," OFRC Working Papers Series 2007fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Larry G. Epstein, 2007. "Living with risk," RCER Working Papers 534, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang, 2007. "Stocks as Lotteries: The Implications of Probability Weighting for Security Prices," NBER Working Papers 12936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.