Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Consistency, Heterogeneity, and Granularity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 0076, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- William Wild, 2006. "Total Market Equilibria," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 206, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Thibault Gajdos & Takashi Hayashi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2006. "Attitude toward imprecise information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hans Keiding, 2007. "Capabilities and Equality of Health II: Capabilities as Options," Discussion Papers 07-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jean-Philippe Lefort, 2006. "Comparison of experts in the non-additive case," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "On optimality, endogeneous discounting and wealth accumulation," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006058, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "Perspectives from the Happiness Literature and the Role of New Instruments for Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2568, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Equity premium: Historical, expected, required and implied," IESE Research Papers D/661, IESE Business School.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Identity, Dignity and Taboos: Beliefs as Assets," IZA Discussion Papers 2583, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "Endogenous Discounting via Wealth, Twin-Peaks and the Role of Technology," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006059, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.