Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Consistency, Heterogeneity, and Granularity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 0076, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- William Wild, 2006. "Total Market Equilibria," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 206, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Thibault Gajdos & Takashi Hayashi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2006. "Attitude toward imprecise information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hans Keiding, 2007. "Capabilities and Equality of Health II: Capabilities as Options," Discussion Papers 07-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jean-Philippe Lefort, 2006. "Comparison of experts in the non-additive case," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "On optimality, endogeneous discounting and wealth accumulation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006058, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "Perspectives from the Happiness Literature and the Role of New Instruments for Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Equity premium: Historical, expected, required and implied," IESE Research Papers D/661, IESE Business School.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Identity, Dignity and Taboos: Beliefs as Assets," IZA Discussion Papers 2583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "Endogenous Discounting via Wealth, Twin-Peaks and the Role of Technology," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006059, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.