Report NEP-UPT-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2005. "A Market Basket Analysis Conducted with a Multivariate Logit Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Corporate Governance," Working Papers 1079, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2006. "Testing Preference Axioms in Discrete Choice experiments: A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 06-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Casper G. de Vries & Mandira Sarma & Bjørn N. Jorgensen & Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2006. "Consistent Measures of Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp565, Financial Markets Group.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2000. "Auction Theory from an All-Pay View: Buying Binary Lotteries," Discussion Papers in Economics 00_06, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Investments for the Short and Long Run," Research Paper Series 163, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2005. "The ignorant observer," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.