Report NEP-UPT-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2006. "A Model of Income Insurance and Social Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2006. "Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "“Itô’s Lemma“ and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:mlb:wpaper:930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francoise Forges, 2006. "The Ex Ante Incentive Compatible Core in Exchange Economies with and without Indivisibilities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1686, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tina Søreide, 2006. "Business corruption, uncertainty and risk aversion," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 4, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- White, Lucy & Williams, Mark, 2006. "Bargaining with Imperfect Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2006. "Risk Aversion When Gains Are Likely and Unlikely: Evidence from a Natural Experiment with Large Stakes," IEW - Working Papers 278, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Larry Epstein & Igor Kopylov, 2006. "Cognitive Dissonance and Choice," RCER Working Papers 525, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Enzo Giacomini & Michael Handel & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2006. "Time Dependent Relative Risk Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.