Report NEP-UPT-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "The Evolutionary Stability of Optimism, Pessimism and Complete Ignorance," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse35_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk, 2005. "Reference Dependent Preferences and the Impact of Wage Increases on Job Satisfaction: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples with Maximizing Agents," LEM Papers Series 2005/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fulvio Fontini, 2005. "Probability and uncertainty: the legacy of Georgescu-Roegen," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii, 2005. "Probabilistically Sophisticated Multiple Priors," KIER Working Papers 608, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Egil Matsen & Tommy Sveen & Ragnar Torvik, 2005. "Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1618, CESifo Group Munich.