Report NEP-TUR-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Laura Vici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Kristín Kristjánsdóttir & Hafdís Björg Hjálmarsdóttir, 2019. "Cooperation between Akureyri University and the tourism industry," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9711870, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2019. "The Costs of Urban Agglomeration: Evidence from the Inbound Tourism Boom in Japan," Discussion papers 19106, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sharon Teitler-Regev & Shlomit Hon Snir, 2019. "Place of residence and vacations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9711823, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mohamad D. Revindo & Amalia A. Widyasanti & Chairina H. Siregar & Devina Anindita & Nurindah W. Hastuti & Sean Hambali & Devianto, 2019. "Long-term Effect of Mega Sports Event on Host Country’s Tourism: Evidence from the Jakarta-Palembang 2018 Asian Games," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201940, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised 2019.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "The sustainability of tourism: global comparative evidence," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/094, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Julian T Chow, 2019. "Tourism In Belize: Ensuring Sustained Growth," IMF Working Papers 19/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Timothy Besley & Thiemo Fetzer & Hannes Mueller, 2020. "Terror and Tourism: The Economic Consequences of Media Coverage," Working Papers 1141, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Syarif, Reza Fairilham, 2019. "Development Of Tourism And Creative Economy In Indonesia," OSF Preprints xf2ew, Center for Open Science.
- Dan Tan & Risa Morimoto, 2019. "Tourism as a Mechanism in Reducing Income Inequality in Developing Economies," Working Papers 230, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Yerik Afrianto Singgalen & Gatot Sasongko & Pamerdi Giri Wiloso, 2019. "Community participation in regional tourism development: a case study in North Halmahera Regency - Indonesia," Post-Print hal-02342716, HAL.
- Md Zahid Al Noman, 2019. "Social Impact on Tourism in Bangladesh: An Analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9912186, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Azam, Muhammad & Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Hafeez, Muhammad Haroon, 2019. "Tourism and environmental quality nexus: Further evidence from Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand," SocArXiv 6ze5m, Center for Open Science.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham & Tamuke, Edmund, 2019. "Predicting disaggregated tourist arrivals in Sierra Leone using ARIMA model," MPRA Paper 96845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2019.
- Luisa Dörr & Florian Dorn & Stefanie Gäbler & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "How New Airport Infrastructure Promotes Tourism: Evidence from a Synthetic Control Approach in German Regions," ifo Working Paper Series 318, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.